- Ensuring transparency in doing business with partners, clients, personnel and public organizations.
- Practising ancient knowledge in contemporary settings both in our personal lives and whilst collaborating with partners and clients.
- Not reinventing a “wheel”, but using the ancient wisdom of humanity that is contained in Holy Scriptures, philosophical tractates, and science literature.
- Not imposing but co-creating.
- Not belonging to any religious movements, civil movements and political parties.
- Investing in human capital as the most precious aspect of any business success.
- Creating favrourable conditions for self-realization and talent nurturing.
- Not doubling effort in anything we do.
- Delegating responsibilities to tackle various tasks if only absolutely necessary.
High Quality and Effectiveness
- Providing high quality, effective services to our clients does not require aggressive promotion, pushing and advertising.
- Striving to understand the needs of our partners and clients through personal interviews, questionnaires, and coaching to supply them with tailor-made, high quality and effective services.
Collaboration and Synergy
- We are convinced that competitive rivalry is meaningless as opposed to the all encompassing benefits of the cooperation, team work and partnering.
- We are always honouring our financial obligations to our personnel, partners and public institutions in a precise and timely fashion.
- We are ensuring cash flow adequacy at all times.
- Running the debt free business model and reinvesting profits in further business development and stakeholders’ education.
- Our main task is to create favourable conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation; profiting from doing business is a secondary yet important matter.
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)
- Skype name: artoflearningint.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: www.artoflearningint.com
- Follow us on Twitter
- Watch our videos on Youtube
- Join us on VKontakte
- Like us on Facebook
If you prefer personal interaction to electronic communication then please REQUEST A CALL BACK! To request a call back you would need to provide:
- Your name
- Your telephone number including the international code or your Skype ID
- Your preferred date & time for the communication to take place
- Your location (i.e. city and country) so we could identify your time-zone
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to email@example.com
You may also book an appointment with a consultant to get the information on all services of our company.
We will make our best efforts to respond as soon as possible!