Your booking agreement with Art of Learning Int Ltd.
- Please read these booking conditions carefully as they are the sole terms & conditions of the contract between you and Art of Learning Int Ltd. for all bookings (herein referred as “Our Company”).
- These terms & conditions apply equally to UK resident bookings as well as USA, Australia and other worldwide resident bookings. Your contract will be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
- You may only use this site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms & conditions. The person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all the persons named in the booking.
- No variation to these terms & conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Art of Learning Int Ltd.. Art of Learning Int Ltd. reserves the right to alter these booking conditions at any time.
Note carefully that we will act as an agent under the contract rather than principal.
1. Rates and price changes
- Rates listed on Art of Learning Int Ltd.’s website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- Rates are based on the local tariffs at the time of quoting converted at the prevailing foreign exchange rate as determined by Art of Learning Int Ltd.
- Unless otherwise specified, not included as part of the services we offer are any applicable foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax. In addition, tips/gratuities to course staff, passports, visa fees, baggage and personal insurance, beverages and food not listed under inclusions in the course Product/Serviceand all other items of a personal nature are also not included. You should retain sufficient local currency to pay for all of the above items if necessary in addition to the balance due to the company in respect of the full price of the course as shown at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change or amend rates at any time before you have booked. After you have booked, the price of your booking is guaranteed and we will not apply any surcharges or price changes unless you make the change to your arrangements after booking.
- Art of Learning Int Ltd. may charge you a deposit for the Product/Service booked. In case our company charges you a deposit, the balance should be paid direct to our company on, or in advance, of the commencement day of the Product/Service booked. Our company will charge you the difference between the deposit paid and the total price as shown at the time of booking in the local currency where the Product/Service is consumed.
- Payment instructions and due dates may vary from time to time and are given at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with the individual instance balance payment terms as shown on your booking confirmation.
- Failure to comply with our Company’s payment conditions may result in the cancellation of your course and no refunds shall be given.
- We accept Debit Cards, MasterCard and Visa. Art of Learning Int Ltd. may charge a service fee in amount of £15 or more for processing credit or debit card payments. Payment equivalent to total deposit value as shown at the time of booking by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Art of Learning Int Ltd. on the credit card statement.
3. Company’s conditions
- You are bound by our subcontractors’ own booking, amendment, cancellation conditions and conditions of carriage where relevant and these conditions apply to your contract with us.
- Conditions vary by subcontractor and are given at the time of booking. Our company’s conditions may limit or exclude their and our liability to you.
4. Information Accuracy
- We will make every effort to notify you in advance of the start of your course. Please note all course duration times given are approximate.
5. Changes after booking but before travel
- Charges for any changes made to a booking may vary. Please check the amendment fees and conditions as shown against each individual Product/Service before making your booking. No refunds are given as a result of an amendment to a booking.
- In some instances, it may not be possible to make any changes to a booking once confirmed unless the original booking is cancelled and a new booking made. Where this is the case, the amendment terms and cancellation charges will be shown against each individual Product/Service prior to booking.
- Rates applying to all new bookings made following an amendment will be those Rates applicable on the day the new booking is made.
- Please check your booking details carefully to ensure that any related flight, accommodation and/or other arrangements coincide with the dates you have booked with us and all names have the correct spelling as we will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any mistakes by you.
- To make an amendment to your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help. Please note that an administration fee of £20 / 25 Euro / 30 USD / 30 AUD per booking will be applied in addition to any amendment fees.
6. Changes after travel
- No refunds are available once a course has commenced, or in respect of any other product/services or services booked or utilised.
7. Cancellation or no show by you
- Charges are levied to cover the costs of any losses incurred as a result of your cancellation or no show which applies to a situation where you chose not to take your course but omit to advise us of the fact in advance of the commencement day of your course. Art of Learning Int Ltd. acts as an agent rather than the principal, therefore cancellation charges vary from subcontractor to subcontractor.
- The cancellation policy and charges will be highlighted in the terms against each Product/Service prior to booking and these charges will also be displayed clearly on your confirmation voucher and in no circumstances will any refunds be available. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to pay all charges associated with cancellation or a no show, which in the case of a no show is 100% of the total booking value, regardless of the company or the deposit value paid.
- Should you need to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
8. Changes made by Art of Learning Int Ltd. before travel
- We will do all we can to tell you of any significant changes to your course arrangements. If you do not wish to accept the change, if we can, we will offer you an alternative course of equivalent or superior quality at no extra cost, or a less expensive course with a price refund. Alternatively, you can choose another course and pay or receive any price difference or cancel altogether, receiving a full refund less any amendment fees paid.
- The subcontractors of Art of Learning Int Ltd. reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any course members at any time for any reason including, without limitation, an insufficient number of participants.
9. Circumstances beyond Art of Learning Int Ltd.’s control
- No compensation of any kind or responsibility can be taken if due to a circumstance beyond Art of Learning Int Ltd.’s control, we have to change your course after departure, or we or our subcontractors cannot supply your course in full or in part as agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description. A circumstance beyond our or our company’s control is one that cannot be foreseen or avoided, even after taking all due care and includes but is not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather situations or forecasts.
10. Our liability to you
- We act only as a booking agent for the relevant subcontractor providing any Product/Service on the booking and we have no liability of any kind whatsoever to you or your party or dependants for any death, personal injury, loss, consequential loss or damage of any kind you or your party or your dependants may suffer unless caused by our own negligence. Art of Learning Int Ltd., our employees or agents are acting either as agents for the relevant subcontractor or as agent for you and your party.
- Art of Learning Int Ltd., its agents and subcontractors also accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any government restraints, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other force majeure or causes beyond their control. Subject to the terms and conditions on this site, Art of Learning Int Ltd.’s liability shall be limited to up to the price paid for the booked arrangements.
11. Travel insurance
- It is a condition of our contract with you that you and all members of your party have suitable and sufficient travel insurance to cover your holiday as neither Art of Learning Int Ltd. nor our subcontractors can be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. We strongly recommend that at the time of booking a comprehensive travel insurance policy is purchased.
- Please note that for sports and wellbeing holidays that involve any physical activity whatsoever, the subcontractor may insist that you provide them with a copy of an adequate insurance policy to cover the activities involved in the holiday before you partake in any of those activities. Without adequate insurance, the subcontractor reserves the right to cancel your holiday without compensation or refund.
12. Health and safety
- The health and safety standards that apply to the services provided under this contract should meet the local standards applicable to the booked destinations, and Art of Learning Int Ltd. monitors wherever possible that local standards have been met. However, note such standards vary widely across the programme and may not match those prevalent in the UK, Australia or USA.
13. Special requests
- Please complete the special requests box during the booking process if you wish to make any special requests. We will ask our subcontractors and where possible they will try to help but please note such requests cannot be guaranteed.
14. Passports/Visas and health requirements
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of the passport they hold, to check with the appropriate consulates to determine if any visas are required. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, it is recommended that verification prior to travel be made of existing foreign visa and health requirements. We will have no liability to you if you or any passenger travels without the correct passport or visa or health requirement and you will have to pay to us and the subcontractor any costs we incur through assisting you. Should you not have the correct visa in order to commence your course, you will have to pay to the subcontractor the full cost of the course.
15. Course confirmation(s):
- You will receive a personalised Art of Learning Int Ltd. confirmation for each course booked. In order to access and print your confirmation(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage that contains a link to your Art of Learning Int Ltd. confirmation(s).
- You must provide a Art of Learning Int Ltd. confirmation to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your course. Your reservation cannot be honoured or redeemed without presenting a valid Art of Learning Int Ltd. confirmation.
- Please note that your Art of Learning Int Ltd. confirmation(s) can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit card or confirmation. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud. We will have no liability to you if you or any passenger travels without the correct identification and you will have to pay to us any costs we incur through assisting you.
16. Your responsibility
- Please note you are responsible for your and your party’s actions. If we or our subcontractors believe your actions or those of your party could cause danger, upset or annoyance to other customers, guests or staff, we or our subcontractors may end your booked arrangements immediately. In this event we, nor our subcontractors will pay compensation, make refunds nor pay any expenses you suffer as a result.
17. If you have a complaint
- If you have cause for complaint whilst on your course, this must be brought to the attention of the relevant subcontractor immediately so that action can be taken to remedy the problem. Failure to report your complaint in this way may jeopardise any claim you subsequently make.
- Complaints must also be notified in writing by email to the Art of Learning Int Ltd. Customer Services Department within 28 days of the end of your trip. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org