We are glad to offer you the unique opportunity to study foreign languages in the home of your tutor. You can choose from variety of languages to study and countries to stay in. This is one of the most enjoyable and effective ways to improve your foreign language skills. You will stay in your tutor’s comfortable home while you receive 15, 20, 25 or 30 full hours of lessons per week – the choice is yours.
Staying in your tutor’s own home and participating in their daily family life immerses you fully in the language you are learning. Language practice continues throughout the day: during meals, on trips and when enjoying activities with your hosts. Your language homestay guarantees an eﬀective course as well as an enjoyable and sociable stay.
Your host teacher will give you lessons which suit you personally, reﬂect your interests and meet your needs. The tailor-made lessons will go at your pace, giving you conﬁdence and helping you to make rapid progress towards ﬂuency.
Standard programme includes:
- Foreign language tuition, accommodation, full board.
- Entry language skills test.
- Certificate of completion upon the completion of the programme.
- Involvement in the social life of the tutor’s family.
- Round the clock foreign language practice.
- See below the rates for the standard programme (i.e. for 1 week stay; arrival/departure on Sunday, the programme starts on Monday)
Homestay family choice – we do our best to find the best match according with your requirements. Also, we take into account your special requirements with regards to the diet, stay conditions, etc.
Time of year – all year round.
Programme duration – no restrictions.
Age – no restrictions.
Designed for business and professional people and those with speciﬁc language needs related to their job. With this option we include a pre-course client appraisal, speciﬁc work-related language teaching and specialist course materials. Specialised language tuition is available whatever your needs, for example vocational areas such as law, ﬁnance, banking, accountancy, marketing, sales, aviation, medicine and more.
The rates for the Executive Plus option are calculated by adding £150, EUR180, or $180 to the standard price per week per relevant country (see below the rates table).
- This option is available only for students/clients who opt-in for the city tutor homestays in any relevant country.
- This option is compulsory and included in the programme by default for all students/clients who are less than 18 y.o. to be accommodated in the cities of the UK and the US.
- The client/student can choose 3 activities (i.e. theatre experience, attending the football match, etc.) together with the tutor or one of the members of the tutor family.
- The activities are scheduled for the half-day (i.e. 3 activities = 3 half-days)
- Transportation costs are included in the pack.
- The activity tickets are not included in the pack and need to be paid for separately (i.e. the student/client pays for both oneself and the guide).
The rates for the City Plus option are calculated by adding £240, EUR300, или $400 to the standard price per week per relevant country (see below the rates table).
Preparation for language exams
This is the programme designed for students/clients who want to prepare themselves for passing the foreign language exams. This programmes is available in many countries and in many languages. The programme includes the study materials by default for the duration of the course.
Types of exams
- Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET), Cambridge First Certiﬁcate in English (FCE), Cambridge Advanced English (CAE), Cambridge Proﬁciency in English (CPE), IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC.
- We will be able to help the student/client to get prepare of any foreign language exam according with requirements. For instance, we train our clients for such exams as DELF – Diploma in French Language Studies and DSFL – Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
The rates for the preparation for the exams option is calculated by adding £60, EUR80 or $80 to the standard price per week per relevant country (see below the rates table).List of foreign languages which you can study in particular countries
|English in counties:||Kent, Sussex, Essex, Suffolk, Devon, Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cotswolds|
|English in cities:||London, Bath, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Liverpool and Manchester|
|in Scotland:||Edinburgh, Glasgow, in the mountainous region of north Scotland|
|in Ireland:||Dublin, Cork, Shannon|
|in Malta:||In picturesque places on the islands|
|in France:||Dordogne, Charente, Deux Sevres, Provence, Normandy & Brittany|
|in Spain:||Andalusia and Costa Blanca|
|in USA:||Boston, San Francisco, New York and Florida|
|in Canada:||Toronto, Vancouver and Vancouver island|
|in New Zealand:||Oakland|
|in Germany:||North Germany (including Köln, Düsseldorf, Munster, Paderborn and Hannover)
Central Germany (including Frankfurt/M.)
East Germany (including Berlin)
South Germany (including Stuttgart and Munich)
|in Austria:||Vienna and Rauris (near Salzburg)|
|in France:||Paris (Versailles), Nice, Montpellier, Toulon, Tours, Saint Raphael, Avignon, Provence Region & Marseilles|
|in Spain:||Madrid, Barcelona and Alicante|
|in Portugal:||Lisbon and Porto|
|in China:||Huandong (Hong Kong airport)|
***Some tutors have homes situated outside of cities in suburban or rural areas.
Price list with rates per week (standard programme)
|Language||Location||Currency||Number of hours per week||Additional day of stay|
|English||UK - Counties||£||720||820||920||1020||70|
|UK - Cities||£||820||920||1020||1120||80|
|Australia and New Zealand||£||820||920||1020||1120||70|
- Siblings and friends of the student/client can stay in the tutor’s home for an additional payment indicated in the price list in the column named the “Additional day of stay” (see above the price list).
- Discounts up to 50% are granted to children less than 6y.o. Children less than 6y.o. are enrolled only if they are accompanied by the parent who is not taking part in the study programme.
Additional day of stay
- Students/clients can prolong their stay by up to 2 days, depending on the changes in their flight/travelling arrangements. In July-August the additional day of stay option is not available.
- Students/clients may want to book the room equipped with the ensuite bathroom. We guarantee to deliver this option in all countries of the students/clients stay.
- Additional charges for this option shall be £140, EUR210, $210 per week per country of stay (see above the price list).
- Two students/clients can share one bathroom and charges between themselves 50/50.
TransfersFixed rates on transfers in the UK and Ireland. In separate cases, there may be additional fuel charges.
Transfers can be organised on order in any country (rates vary according with the arrival and tutor homestay locations). There are opportunities for the transfer cost sharing among passengers.
|Arrivals||Tutor homestay location||One way fare|
|London (Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports, St. Pancras International)||London||£70|
|Kent, Essex, Sussex||£130|
|Stansted Airport||London or Kent||£130|
|Channel ports, Ashford and Ebbsﬂeet International Stations||Kent||£65|
Register for a Free Advice Session
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to email@example.com We will make our best efforts to respond as soon as possible!
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)
- Skype name: artoflearningint.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: www.artoflearningint.com
- Follow us on Twitter
- Watch our videos on Youtube
- Join us on VKontakte
- Like us on Facebook