We call them “Learning Holidays”…
|School name:||Art of Learning International|
|Accommodation:||Homestay or hotel|
|Language level:||A1-C2 (from Elementary to Advanced)|
|Group size:||min. 10 people + 1 group leader|
|Time of year:||All year round|
|Tutors:||Certified, native speaking tutors|
|"5 in 1" service may include:||1. Interactive English ("Life English").
2. Integration into British schools.
3. English in the language school.
4. Various excursions.
5. Accommodation, full board, group assistance.
|Min. rate (programme BRONZE):||£600
(for 1 person per 6 nights)
|Programme BRONZE includes::||1. Welcome meeting in the airport.
2. Transfer (return).
3. Accommodation for 6 nights in the hotel or homestay.
4. Full board.
5. Study programme (5 days): choose from studying in the language school, interactive English ("Life English") or integration into British secondary schools
6. Providing certificates of completion.
7. Study materials
8. Group assistance by the company's representative (i.e. the group leader service from 12.30 to 19.00)
9. Full scale support for the duration of the trip.
|Why clients choose our educational services?||Because we deliver high quality of service at all times:
•Break the language barrier.
•Get entertained and relaxed.
•Learn about the culture and history of England.
•Get new valuable skills.
•All in secure and safe environment.
•Accommodation in hotels 2-3* or homestays.
•Full board with healthy options.
|ATTENTION:||We can create any programme according with your requirements.
Call us on +44 (20) 360-804-53 or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or register for free advice session now.
Would you agree with the statement that the foreign language is a means not an ultimate goal?
- Our trips get our students/clients embraced by the environment most conducive to breaking the language barrier through practising the language all the time.
DETAILED DESCRITION OF EDUCATIONAL TRIP ELEMENTS
Interactive English or “Life English”
What do we offer?
1. Language lessons outside of the conventional classroom environment and the ultimate English language skills practice with native speakers using the unique methodology.
You can check on sample photos from previous classes >>>SEE PHOTOS<<<
We incentivise our students to apply their foreign language skills to practice through communication with native speakers in a safe environment.
- Outside of the conventional classroom, our students get lessons on grammar, pronunciation and words usage by professional, certified native speaking tutors.
- The students get divided in groups according with their level of knowledge of the foreign language.
- In the second half of the lessons, the students are given practical tasks to accomplish. For instance, there may be a task of interviewing 2-4 passer-bies in a particular location in the city, recording their answers, and reporting back the results in English.
What are the benefits of the interactive English (“Life English”)?
- You will most definitely understand that learning the foreign language is about gaining new communication skills rather than just studying grammar and developing the vocabulary.
- You will find answer to the following questions:
- How do I start the conversation?
- How do I hold the conversation?
- How do I make my conversations meaningful for both parties?
- How do I make sure my conversations are beneficial in all respects?
- You will use your foreign language skills round the clock with maximum exposure to the native speakers.
- You will improve your comprehension of the foreign language through practising with the native speakers from different regions of the UK and getting to know different accents.
- You will get valuable insights with regards to your level of competency in the foreign language, which will help you to set clear objectives in studying the foreign language.
- You will get your “kicks” and a life time experience as well as the recordings of your interviews (i.e. something to remember and tell your friends about).
See sample photos from previous groups. >>>SEE PHOTOS<<<
2. Drama lesssons
- Our drama lessons conducted by the professional native speaking actor from London will help you to unlock your hidden talents, break language barrier, and use your language skills to their fullest potential in a fun and friendly environment.
Integration into British schools
What do we offer?
- You will be fully immersed in the learning process in one of the British secondary schools for several days. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the British schooling system through studying on par with the British schoolchildren of the same age.
- You will develop your conversational and comprehension skills in English and, hopefully, meet new friends.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the difference between the secondary education system in England and your home country educational system.
What are the main benefits of the integration into British schools programme?
- Practicality of the programme: you will dramatically improve your English skills and learn on par with British schoolchildren of the same age in one of the secondary schools.
- You will get to know the ins and outs of the British secondary schooling through personal exposure to the British educational system.
- You will expand your horizons and get new acquaintances and friends in England.
- After the programme, you will have the opportunity to continue communicating and practise your English with your new English friends in social networks or via Skype.
See sample photos from previous integrations. >>>SEE PHOTOS<<<
English in the language school
What do we offer?
- Depending on your level of English, you will study the language in a group of max. 15 people of the same knowledge level with a help of professional, certified native speaking tutors.
- The study programme includes: developing grammar, speaking, writing, listening & comprehension, creating and delivering presentations in English in accordance with your current level of English.
What are the benefits of studying in the language school?
- Improving your English skills in grammar, speaking, writing, listening & comprehension, presentation.
- Very practical communication in English with your native speaking language tutor.
- Enriching your vocabulary.
- Setting clear and achievable mid- and long run objectives with regards to your foreign language studying and in accordance with your current level of knowledge.
Excursions and other tourist activities
- After studying, you have to reward yourself and relax by participating in interesting cultural activities and excursions.
What do we offer?
|London excursions (2-4 hours)||Full day excursions||Weekend excursions|
|Visiting the Tower of London||Brighton||Lake District|
|Visiting the Parliament working session||Windsor Castle and Stonehenge||Scotland|
|Royal Westminster Tour||Bath||Ireland|
|Shakespeare Theatre: “The Globe”||Oxford||Cornwall Coast|
|Transport Museum and etc.||Cambridge, etc.||Wales and etc.|
* The above mentioned list of activities and excursions can be modified in accordance with your requirements and our ability to fulfil your wishes..
- Your group can be accompanied by the English speaking group leader/assistant for a separate fee.
What kind of benefits will you get from tours and excursions?
- You will have a chance to learn more about the history of England and London in particular.
- You will be able to broaden your horizons and visit many interesting, historical places in England.
- If you visit the English countryside and seaside, you will most definitely relish beautiful landscapes and the fresh breeze from the Atlantic.
Register for a Free Advice Session
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to email@example.com We will make our best efforts to respond as soon as possible!
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)