This is a unique language and boarding school, where international students learn English and get prepared to enter British universities and colleges.
For those parents who have doubts about the effectiveness of learning in the UK, you have a chance to accompany your children and learn with them. This way you will get the full picture of what it takes to get prepared for exams, etc. in English.
|Supplementary services:||•Registration fee: £100
• Activities and excursions on Saturdays: £30 per person
• Guardianship for children up to 14 y.o.: £100 per week
• Security deposit (for children): £200 per week
• Visa letter (by express mail): £50
• Exam fees: from £60 to £100 per exam
• Transfers: from £70 one way
• Homestay accommodation: from £200 per week
• Supplementary lessons (e.g. music): £35-48 per hour
• Books: £5-25 per book
|City, country:||London, UK
• The school is located in a green and safe area of London, not far away from Heathrow, with convenient transport links to central London.
• You will end up studying in the traditional English atmosphere. This area of London is nearby the infamous Richmond Park, Kew Gardens, Wimbledon and Hampton Court Palace, which you will have to visit on any of the weekends.
|Study programmes on offer:||For adults:
• General and Spoken English
• Business English
• Academic English
• Situational English for different activities
• English for parents and children
For children and teens:
• Intensive English (all year round)
• Academic English
• Preparation for exams (A-Level, GCSE, university entry)
• Holiday English
• Group courses of English
|Age:||•0-5 nursery (accompanied by parents)
•6-19 schoolchildren and students (up to14 y.o. must be accompanied by parents, or the guardian which can be arranged by the school on parent's request)
|Dates:||All year round|
|Language knowledge level:||A1-C2|
• Student residence
• Private apartments for families
|Centre facilities:||• Computer rooms with internet access
• Leisure lounge
• School cafeteria
|Number of lessons per week:||• from 10-15 lessons for adults
• from 25 lessons for schoolchildren and students
|Number of students per classroom:||max. 8|
|Exam preparation:||IELTS, ESOL и Cambridge|
|Professional qualification of tutors:||• Professional EFL tutors (certified TEFL, CELTA, DELTA)
• All tutors for the academic subjects have university degrees in pedagogy and are qualified examiners in particular disciplines
|Standard programme price level:||• from £121 / week for adults
• from £365 / week for schoolchildren and students (see below the detailed price list)
|Schoolchildren/students package includes:|| • Lessons from 9am to 5pm, games, activities, sport, master-classes, communication
• 25 lessons of English per week
• Homework and progress monitoring
• Daily master-classes on study skills
• Daily tutor consulting sessions
• Presentations, debates, blogging skills
• International atmosphere, great nationalities mix
• Course certificate upon completion
Price list for parents
|Programme:||Type and number of lessons (45min/lesson):||Group learning (Price p.w.):||Individual learning (Price p.w):|
|General English||15 lessons p.w.||£182||£282|
|Conversational English||10 lessons p.w.||£121||£282|
|Academic English (learning subjects in English)||10 lessons p.w.||£134||£188|
|Business English||10 lessons p.w.||£150||£270|
|English for non-native tutors of English (for those who teach in secondary schools and universities)||10 lessons p.w.||£209||£292|
|English for specific needs||5 lessons p.w.||£188||£325|
Price list for schoolchildren and students
|Programmes:||Type and number of lessons (45min/lesson):||Price p. w.:||Price per 12 weeks:|
|EAT (Intensive English programme)||25 lessons / 18.75 hours per week||£365||£4,380|
|GCSE pre-sessional/academic holiday||16 lessons on academic elective (e.g. maths, literature, etc.)||£365||£4,380|
|GCSE pre-sessional/academic holiday||16 lessons on academic elective (e.g. maths, literature, etc.) and 15 lessons in General English||£600||£7200|
|A-Level pre-sessional/academic holiday||16 lessons on academic elective (e.g. maths, literature, etc.)||£600||£7200|
|A-Level pre-sessional/academic holiday||16 lessons on academic elective (e.g. maths, literature, etc.) and 15 lessons in General English||£625||£7,500|
|Nursery from 3 months to 5-6y.o. (not less than 4 weeks advance placements)||5 times per week||£420||n/a|
What is the process like?
- You will learn with your children in one school but in different classrooms.
- Your child will be busy learning from 9am to 5pm.
- The programme for the schoolchildren is very intense: language and sport games, English lessons, academic subjects taught in English (e.g. chemistry, physics, mathematics, biology, etc.) for those preparing to enter universities and colleges in the UK.
Sample programme for schoolchildren and students from 8 to 17 y.o. (click on the table to zoom in):
Programme for parents:
Parents can take General or Business English courses in the morning and Conversational English in the afternoon.
- Both group and individual learning is available.
It does not matter whether you take group or individual courses, you will be pleased with the Quality of Service in this school.
- The local area is infamous for its quality tennis courts. In your leisure time, you can book lessons with the professional tennis coach both for yourself and your child.
- There are the extra-curricular lessons of music available for the parents and their children.
- On Saturdays, there are organised special activities for the parents and their children such as various excursions, ice skating, etc.
- We recommend to opt-in for the homestay accommodation. This is a great chance for you to get immersed into the British culture and become family members of English-speaking family for a couple of weeks.
- Should you fancy a more independent stay, we shall pick out for you the most suitable hotel in the local area.
Transfers are available from all major airports in London (i.e. Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton)
- Fares start from £80 one way.
Recommended duration of the learning programme
Most optimal duration: from 3 weeks.
Advance booking times
2-3 months before the trip for those who needs visa to be able to get visa in advance and book the flights at competitive rates.
- We always recommend our clients to refresh their knowledge of English through оnline learning with our certified, native-speaking tutors of English, before they arrive to the UK. This way our clients avoid the cultural shock and get much more positive results from their learning in the UK.
Ready to enrol or learn more?
Register for a Free Advice Session
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to firstname.lastname@example.org We will make our best efforts to respond as soon as possible!
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)