Our services are designed for both individuals and groups
- Languages to learn: English, German, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese.
Individual Online Learning
Our tutors are mostly native speakers. We shall tailor the learning process according with your specific needs and requirements.
Your foreign language learning goals may be as follows,
- Preparation for language exams such as Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Preparation for entering universities and colleges in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, France, etc.Preparation for educational trips internationally (e.g. to the UK, Switzerland, Germany, France, Russia, China, etc.).
- Additional requirements and needs of your liking.
We offer three service types: Silver, Gold and PlatinumRead more…
Group Online Learning
Art of Learning Int Ltd. team have been working hard to develop an array of very practical language courses to teach different language skills. Often, the learning of foreign languages (e.g. English, etc.) is perceived by students as an academic routine not connected with real life experiences. What we are trying to achieve, is to make the learning process exciting at all respects through interesting radio/TV programmes, watching educational films, reading books for leisure, communicating with friends from different countries, etc. This is all done to switch students habits from detrimental to beneficial viz. instead of procrastination on the internet or the sofa in front of the TV, our students learn languages in a fun and thought-provoking environment, whether online or face-to-face with the tutor.
We also teach groups (both adults and schoolchildren) to get prepared for the international language exams such as Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
To learn individually with your tutor is the most effective way to make fast progress in the foreign language. However, our group online courses have merits on their own such as:
- Cost effectiveness.
- Group dynamics (e.g. healthy competitiveness, experience sharing, inspiration from positive results of group participants).
- Structured study programme.
- Clear milestones and deadlines.
- Building life-long bonds with like-minded people.
- After course support.
Semi-individual online learning
- Unique foreign language learning methodology that combines both individual and group online learning experience.
- Experience the dynamism and the competitive spirit of the group online learning, whilst benefiting from the personal approach and tailor-made individual online learning.
- This methodology have already assisted many clients to improve dramatically their foreign language skills. We are sure we can help you too.
Lingua-coaching and consulting
Initially, you may want to read our article named “What is Coaching?” to learn about the general principles of coaching, different types of coaching, and how lingua-coaching differs from other services.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” (Timothy Gallwey)
Lingua-coaching is addressing the psychological aspects of the foreign language learning.Read more…
Let us assist you in choosing suitable language schools in the UK and all over the world!
1) Summer schools and camps internationally.
2) All-year-round language schools internationally.
3) Family schools for schoolchildren/students (3 months – 18 y.o.) and their parents. Read more….
4) Long term language programmes (from 2 months to 1 academic year) to get prepared to enter the boarding schools in the UK.. Read more….
5) Programmes to enter universities and colleges in the UK. Read more….
Ready to enrol or learn more?
Register for a Free Advice Session!
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to email@example.com We will make our best efforts to respond as soon as possible!
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)
- Skype name: artoflearningint.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: www.artoflearningint.com
- Follow us on Twitter
- Watch our videos on Youtube
- Join us on VKontakte
- Like us on Facebook