What do we offer?
- You will be fully immersed in the learning process in one of the British secondary schools for several days. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the British schooling system through studying on par with the British schoolchildren of the same age.
- You will develop your conversational and comprehension skills in English and, hopefully, meet new friends.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the difference between the secondary education system in England and your home country educational system.
What are the main benefits of the integration into British schools programme?
- Practicality of the programme: you will dramatically improve your English skills and learn on par with British schoolchildren of the same age in one of the secondary schools.
- You will get to know the ins and outs of the British secondary schooling through personal exposure to the British educational system.
- You will expand your horizons and get new acquaintances and friends in England.
- After the programme, you will have the opportunity to continue communicating and practise your English with your new English friends in social networks or via Skype.
See sample photos from previous integrations
What is it like to study in the British secondary school?
- You will study same subjects (i.e. maths, physics, geography, literature, etc.) with your British schoolmates in the authentic British environment.
- You will have classes in sports, music, drama.
- On weekends, you will have the opportunity to explore the area and/or spend time with your host family.
- Host families are very experienced and, usually, located near the school.
- In a nutshell, you will be fully immersed in the indigenous environment and make a considerable breakthrough in your English knowledge.
What is the typical day in the British secondary school?
- The day starts from the general meeting; both schoolchildren and tutors get together to discuss briefly the agenda.
- The classes start.
- The school day ends at 3-4pm; the integration programme attendees return back to their homestays, where they have late dinner with the host family and share their impressions for the day.
- Time for doing homework to get prepared for the next day.
Programme entry requirements
- Age: 11-18
- Level of English: IELTS 5.5 (Intermediate).
Integration programme cannot be offered during holidays
Approx. secondary schools holiday dates in 2015-2016:
- Winter: Feb. 14 – 22
- Spring: March 28 – April 12 and May 23 – 31
- Summer: July 21 – August 30
- Sometimes, secondary schools cannot accept international students in the first and last week before and after holidays.
- Prices vary and depend on such factors as duration of stay, location, and the individual secondary school policies.
- Prices range from £690 to £800 per week per person.
Standard programme package includes
- Lodging in the family homestay accommodation.
- HB (breakfast + dinner in the homestay during the study week).
- FB (in the homestay on weekends)
- Hot lunch in the secondary school during the study week.
- Full week of studying in the secondary school and taking part in sport activities.
- Some elements of the school uniform (i.e. jumper, fleece/jacket or tie).
- Monitoring safety and security of the student on the part of the organiser.
- General assistance with attending to additional requests and answering queries.
How to register for a programme? Fill in the registration form below and we will get in touch soon.
If you have additional queries and requests, you may send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- London +44 (20) 360-804-53 (English, Russian, German)
- Moscow +7 (499) 609-42-02 (English, Russian)